Before You Call for Repair on your Heating and Air System
- Reset the breaker.
There could have been an afternoon thunderstorm that tripped your breaker.
- Check the thermostat position.
Is it in Cool / Heat / or Auto? Make sure it’s in the correct position for the temperature desired.
- Is air coming out of the vents?
- Is your filter clean?
It could be clogged – this is vital to the efficiency of your system.
- Is there any condensation around your indoor unit?
- Is the outside unit making an unusual noise?
- Check to see if the the outside unit disconnect switch currently in the “on” position?
Service Department: 912-232-5500
Installation Department: 912-238-8002