What We Do
Air Services & Refrigeration Specialties Inc. offers a wide variety of services to keep your residence or business comfortable all year long. Each of our technicians take the time to explain repairs and maintenance issues to our customers, without adding any pressure to commence repairs. We are mechanical contractors in Savannah and provide full installation, service, and sales on all makes and models. Call us at 912-232-5500 to schedule an estimate for services.
We service all makes and models of heating and air conditioning units or replace your system with a new energy efficient heating and air conditioning AC system for your home or office. We carry the following new brands:
Florida Heat Pump
Along with sales and installation of residential and commercial units, we provide the following services:
- New Construction Design and Implementation – We work within your budget to provide efficient and environmentally sound designs for your new home or business.
- Preventive Maintenance Contracts – Many different plans are available to provide inspections and maintenance to keep your system working at peak efficiency, keeping heating and cooling costs down. It also helps to avert total failure of a system by solving problems before they become monumental. More here
- Air Balance Testing – We can test your building or home to determine if the correct amount of air is being supplied to each room and make the necessary adjustments to your system to keep it working efficiently.
- Commercial Refrigeration – Sales, installation and service to walk-in coolers, walk-in freezers, reach-in coolers, reach-in freezers, ice machines, and glycol chillers.
- Air Conditioning and HVAC Mechanical Repair
A/C system repair – servicing all brands.
- Cold Storage Rentals – Temporary Coolers are available for rent to florists, caterers, restaurants, and as a solution for remodeling.
- DDC Controls – Direct Digital Controls are important especially in Commercial operations where temperatures must remain constant to prevent overheating such as in computer rooms. We proudly hold the contract for the 911 system for the Hilton Head Island area.
- Sheetmetal Fabrication and Installation – Custom designs for the job at hand to suit your business best.
- Building Home Controls – Available to both home owners and businesses to provide efficiency by controlling when your system turns on/off.
- Clean Rooms – Providing a system to keep a room clean and clear of air particles and odors that may affect the product or service. An application for this is conditioning systems for laboratories.